Culinary Trips and Cruises
Fabulous guided wine, cuisine, and culture tours
…offered by an extraordinary tour leader who’s been crafting and leading custom tours for over 35 years.
Prices below include a $150 early-bird discount until April 19, 2018. The Loire tours are almost sold out. Call soon!
Wine Tour to Loire Valley France with Castle Stay, October 19-22, 2018
3 nights , $2149 per person based on double occupancy
- 3 nights in a Loire castle
- Airport transfers & our deluxe motor coach
- VIP winery visits and tastings
- Guided tour of Chenonceaux and Chambord
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
Loire Valley Wine Tour and River Cruise, Oct 22 – Oct 29, 2018
7 nights, $3849 per person based on double occupancy
- 7 nights aboard the MS Loire Princess upper deck
- All meals, wine, spirits, beverages, wifi during the cruise
- 8 guided tours including our VIP winery visits and tastings
- Private onboard wine tasting
- Airport transfers
Greece Wine Tour 201 – Santorini & Crete: Islands of Wine, May 19 – May 25, 2018
7 days, $3449 per person based on double occupancy
Some past trips & cruises
from Grab Your Bag Travel and our travel partners
Calling all foodies! Sail with 3 Top Chef “chef’testants on a special Celebrity Cruises “signature” Top Chef Cruise. It’s not too late!
Do you love watching TV cooking programs, and specifically Top Chef? Here’s a chance to meet and schmooze with some of the TV personalities you may have come to know. Celebrity has teamed up with Bravo and their Emmy-award-winning show, Top Chef, to bring you face-to-face with chef’testants in several special Top Chef “signature” cruises.
- Meet the show’s chef’testants (see more about them below)
- Sample their creations
- Attend chef demonstrations, private cooking classes, special dinners (with menus they’ve created)
- Participate in Quickfire Challenges
- Enjoy dishes prepared from their recipes in the Main Restaurant during Top Chef Night
In addition to the signature cruises, most cruises for 2015 and 2016 will include at least two of the above Top Chef inspired activities, at additional cost. They include:
- Quickfire Challenge game show, in which guests compete against each other in a series of challenges, including cooking a full entrée alongside one of our chefs to test your culinary skills and thrill your inner cheftestant.
- Top Chef Night, in which you indulge in a full menu of delicious appetizers, soups, salads, entrees and desserts that the judges raved about on the Top Chef TV show.
Contact us for details.
October 12-19, 2013 We are excited to be partnering with WineNot Boutique and Tour de Forks to offer a 7-night custom wine tour to the finest wine region in Italy: Piedmont. Along with its superb wines, Piedmont is the birthplace of the Slow Food Movement. It is famous for its white truffles, creamy cheeses, and rich chocolates. It also boasts picturesque hill towns, elegant cities and stunning mountain vistas. We’ll visit opulent baroque cafes in Turin, shop at bustling produce markets, hunt for truffles in Alba, meet wine makers, and cook up some regional specialties with a local chef.
I am delighted to be able to offer this very special wine cruise/education/royal fantasy experience in partnership with Dancing Moon Travel. French Baron Yves de Boisredon will host two cruises for a small group of guests who would like to be wined and dined with his family and friends in their chateaux and wine estates in Europe and the Pacific. This is a unique experience that you will find no where else.
- A 14-night European cruise to France, Portugal, and Spain, September 12-26, 2013, aboard the Regent Seven Seas Voyager
- A 16-night Australia-New Zealand cruise, February 9 – 27, 2014, aboard the Seabourn Odyssey